THE FATHER’S HEART OF
ETERNAL RESONATING LOVE!
For the City of Great
Bend, KS, USA
05.07.2016 © Jennifer Lynn Joy
Given to: Pastors David and Elaine LeRoy, River of Life Church,
Great Bend, KS, USA
Scriptures: Genesis 1, 2,
9:13; Numbers 17:8; Joshua 2:10, 18; Isaiah 51:15-16; Psalms 24, 45, 91, 145,
146, 147, 148, 149, 150; Jeremiah 33:6; Zechariah 4:6; Matthew 5:8, 7:7-12; 24,
25, 26; Luke 11:11-17; John 3:16, 5:3-4; 10:10; 1, 2, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19; Galatians
4:10, 5:21-23; Ephesians 3:6; Philippians 4:13; Hebrews 5, 6, 7, 11; 1
Corinthians 15:57; 2 Corinthians 3:17; Colossians 1:26; Revelation 1:12-15;
Chapters 5, 19, 21, 22.
This Glory Ring was created corporately at the Beginning Glory Ring Workshop, Great Bend, Kansas.
- Ribbons represent the powerful waves (Isaiah 51:15-16),
significant movements, and distinctive pleasures of the LORD being released. The
colors, symbols and numbers are relevant to each meaning with Scripture as
notated in Have Glory Ring will Travel.
- The scarves symbolize the breath, air, wind,
life of God being released according to HIS riches in Glory, HIS grace, mercy
and joy; HIS love, kindness and delight; HIS light, justice and presence; HIS
favor, truth and knowledge; HIS discernment, wisdom and revelation. As
mentioned above, the colors, symbols and numbers are significant to each
meaning with Scripture as notated in Have
Glory Ring will Travel!
- 10” hoop symbolic of John 10:10.
- The gold/ivory cording on the handle is symbolic
of understanding the priesthood of Christ (Hebrews 5, 6, 7, 11; Rev. 1:12-15),
the transparency of HIS atoning love, YESHUA as the New Wine, The New Covenant,
The Atonement, HIS Sacrifice, HIS purity and holiness, and that YESHUA paid for
the reconciliation of humankind unto the FATHER (John 14, 15, 16, 17, 19).
- Different lengths of ribbons symbolize the
different seasons of our lives in our walk with GOD and how some are shorter
and easier and some are wider and more challenging, yet HE is with us through
them all (John 5:3-4; Galatians 4:10).
- Lavender Tassel symbolizes the transformation of
River of Life from a hospital to a Healing Center. Lavender is symbolic of
healing and peace (Jeremiah 33:6).
- The American Flag symbolizes that Kansas is the
heart of America. A land of freedom and liberty and justice for all (2
- The Silver Sunflower on the Goldenrod Ribbon
symbolizes harvest, redemption and extravagant healing and restoration (Numbers
17:8). The rainbow tinsel symbolizes the covenant rain,
reign and rein of GOD (Genesis 9:13).
1. Rachael Neal, Hoisington, KS: Adornment: White Dove, Scripture: Philippians 4:13
2. Myona Neal, Hoisington, KS: Adornment: Blue Cording symbolizing
Moses parting the red sea, Scripture:
3. Alexial Neal, Hoisington, KS: Adornment: White Heart, Scripture: Matthew 5:8
4. David LeRoy, Great Bend, KS: Adornments: Heart with Arrow and Shofar,
Scriptures: 1 Corinthians 15:57
5. Ruth Elaine LeRoy, Great Bend, KS: Adornment: White Dove, Scripture: Zechariah 4:6
6. Daniel LeRoy, Great Bend, KS: Adornment: Red Sash, Scripture: Joshua 2:18
7. Kassidy LeRoy, Great Bend, KS: Adornment: White Shell, Scripture: John 3:16
8. Theresa LeRoy, Great Bend, KS: Adornment: Purple Bead Necklace, Scriptures: Colossians 1:26, Ephesians
9. Branden Joseph LeRoy, Great Bend, KS: Adornment: 9 red beads, Scripture: Galatians
10. Karolyn Stevenson, Great Bend, KS: Adornment: Gold Drum, Scriptures: John 10:10
11. Jennifer Lynn Joy, Bend, OR: Adornment: Crystal Tassel with Burgundy
Threads, Scriptures: John 1, 2:
Revelation 21, 22
©JENNIFER LYNN EASTON JOY